This is a happy moment for me and I celebrate in my Princess’ castle. Becoming Bitter has given me my first award! Liebster is the German word for “dearest”.
In order to be nominated for this award, one must fulfill the following:
1) Generously thank the blogger who awarded you.
- Becoming Bitter: 정말 감사합니다! (Thank you SO much!)
2) Choose five fellow bloggers worthy of the award. The following are dearest bloggers upon whom I wish to bestow the award. They have put together wonderful sites to which they have dedicated their time, talents and passion.
- MadDino – an Asian drama addict, programmer, and dweji-toki cap maker extraordinaire.
- theJawaVillager – comedienne, fellow k-drama addict, and film reviewer.
- Alua – a most eloquent film aficionado whose prose is enlightening and beautiful to read.
- Min – a woman who shares her expertise on music, Asian drama and film.
- cmrprindle – A writer of fanfiction, short stories and other interesting things.
3) Proudly display your award!
- It is happily nestled in my sidebar.
For those of you I have not nominated, it is because you have been previously nominated. I cherish our blogging relationship most dearly.
Awards: The Versatile Blogger Award
5 responses to “Liebster Blog Award”
Thank you! We’re all so accomplished, yeah? Winning awards left and right.Yay, us!
😀 did you like my description of you?
<3<3 You get two hearts. Did you see I put award by Becoming Bitter in the side posts. If I could put a link I would, but I don't know how…
I really really do try hard to make my page as true to myself and unique as possible. I try to have takes on things that most people don't.
I'm really glad you like that about my site 'cause that's pretty much my goal!
Keep up your awesomeness too 14th Bitte.
You deserved it Chingu-ya! Teaching people who have zero musical intelligence (like me) about music is an awesome feat. Sharing your K-drama thoughts with fellow K-drama junkies in a unique way. Those funny rants you post here and there.
❤ *gives heart*