I don’t think you ever imagined that you would father a K-drama obsessed child, but you did. Here is what you get for it: you will be compared to fathers in K-dramaland. But this is a good thing because you’re WAY cooler than K-drama fathers.
Here is why:
1) You don’t run away from loan sharks and leave them to chase me or turn me into a cabaret singer like,
…Hye-mi in Dream High
2) You haven’t killed off innocent people in order to rule Korea like,
…Lee Se-ryung’s daddy in The Princess’ Man
3) You didn’t kidnap me and raise me to murder my enemies like,
…Bad Daddy Jin-pyo in City Hunter
4) You didn’t get a scary snake tattoo and then try to kill me…more than once…like,
…Donghae’s daddy in Panda and Hedgehog
5) You didn’t make a deal with a demon for money and use me to kill people like,
…Joo-wal’s daddy in Arang and the Magistrate
6) You didn’t embezzle money, pin it on someone else and cause my boyfriend to hunt you down like,
…Ma Hye-ri’s father in Prosecutor Princess
But you did…
Care for me.
Play with me.
Jam with me.
Laugh with me.
Have patience with me.
Talk to me.
THANK YOU, DADDY!
Raine’s daddy with one-year-old Raine
6 responses to “Why my dad is better than a K-drama dad”
Aww your dad and you are both adorable~ ^o^
I wish both of you good health!!! 🙂
Lovely post! ^^ What a good idea!
i love this post!
cuteness overload! cute dad and cute baby!
happy fathers’ day to your dad!
Fab post! And what a great pic of you and your dad! You look like a doll, seriously!
That is some awesome hair there. What a happy dad! And no wonder…you’re a great daughter 🙂
Yes, he had quite the fro in his 30s. You should see his 20s pictures, down to his waist! Now…it’s normal.